Ideas anyone????

Guest ncampbell654

Guest ncampbell654

Hi everyone,

i'm a student nurse and me (22), my husband (35) and 2 young daughters are planning on emigrating to Australia when i qualifiy in about a year and a half. I'm just after advice really i'm desperate to get things going but haven't got the slightest idea what to do first. Is it worth even contacting anyone regarding a visa until i qualify and what else should i start collecting forms or info on? I've looked into accomodation etc as we'll just be renting when we get there and know the costs involved just don't know when the ideal time to get things goin will be.

Ideally also we would like to move to Brisbane but since we have never been and probably will not get chance to visit before we move can anyone recommend the best suburbs for a family of 4. Preferably not too close to the city but close enough if i have to commute to work etc and somewhere that is reasonably nice, just so i have an idea when looking for properties to rent and jobs etc.

Thankyou sooo much anyone who can help i just feel like my heads up in the air at the mo with all these ideas, im happy to do the visa process myself just dont know when to start...

Naomi x

Guest Mark and Jo

Hi Naomi,

welcome to Brits in BRizzy x

Pop over to our other site too www.pomsinoz.com and you`ll get info there as well. The best thing to do is to try and get a free consulation with an agent. Most of them do a free 15 min session so that you get to grips with the whys and wherefores!!

It is either 1 or 2 years expierence that you need behind you before your visa application will be considered. Not sure which. I am an rn and i work in elderly care here. You might find that someone will sponsor you as I did.

Talk to an agent and take it from there. They will give you the facts!

Good Luck, maybe see you on Pomsinoz and keep in touch xx

RE: Where to live....

Things are changing all the time so I`d suggest write yourselves a list of what you expect to get from where you live. What are you loooking for in your area???

www.realestate.com.au will give you houses

www.ourbrisbane.com will give you everything you want to know about BRisbane and there is also a section on the suburbs there.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/queensland-suburbs/ also on pomsinoz we have a section devoted to QLD suburbs

HAppy reading xx

I live in Sinnamon park which is

Edited by Mark and Jo