dreaming of cairns

Guest tantrumtot

Guest tantrumtot
We' be been doing it tough lately. Hubby is a CPA with experience in energy/ gas/ mining service industries. There is just so little work in Perth and he was made redundant ( company went east). We would dearly love to move to cairns but we are at a stage where we can't tell what's a real job and what's fake.....have had some terrible experiences with recruitment agencies. Anyone know if there are accounting jobs ( not public practice). Anywhere specific we should look online? Seek is a nightmare. We have two kidsand love the tropics.

Guest Keith & Linda

Sorry I can't really help you with accounting jobs as I am in construction, obviously the bigger the town/city then the more chance of finding work. I wish you luck.

You could try looking up the company I work for, BMD, based in Manly Brisbane they do have accounts departments along with regional offices, they also have work in the mines and associated infrastructure projects, a cold call and sending CV my prove useful.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...