Jump to content

Specialist travel and emigration insurance

Guest Cerberus1

Recommended Posts

Guest Cerberus1

We've been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won't cover you. In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.


* If you're emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure.


* They offer travel insurance cover for travellers aged over 65. Cover for medical conditions.


* Go Walkabout travel insurance provides cover for student, gap year travellers and backpackers. Extreme sports and activities cover available.


* For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival.


Find out more information at www.go-walkabout.co.uk



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...