Renting in tannum sands

Guest Robtail14

Guest Robtail14
We are selling our worldly goods in NZ and moving to Tannum sands into a fully furnished rental...since reading a few threads theres been a lot of info about dodgy real estate agents..nice and helpful as there are we are now thinking its a bit risky organising it from another country without viewing the property...mmm think we might have to move there, stay in a motel and hope something decent is still available when we arrive there in 6 weeks...thoughts?o_O

I wouldnt commit to anything longer than a week unless id seen it. Ive seen some dodgy places in my time, especially with doing relocations for a few years, i remember one family with young children ringing me for help as they had arrived at their 6 wk accommodation to find windows missing etc etc, i found it hard to believe until i saw it with my own eyes. Ive also personally stayed in a fully furnished place in Gladstone that left lots to be desired, luckily i was only there for the weekend as im not sure i would have stayed in it much longer,,, needless to say Photos can be very deceiving . I always say its best to boo a holiday let for a week or two until you find somewhere suitable and longer term.

Cal x