Where To Live

Guest Mark and Jo

Guest Mark and Jo

I am curious...........

How have people decided where they were going to live? Did you have family here? Its where the work is????? How did you decide?

Guest cal

we just drove and drove and drove some more,when we drove on this estate it just felt so right,so we settled here and havnt looked back since.I like the spacious feel without feeling isloated,close enough to your neighbour to lend a cup of sugar but far enough that they cant hear you singing in the shower!lol

Cal x

Guest Mark and Jo
we surfed www.realestate.com.au until we were blue in the face! We had never been to Oz so knew we were taking a HUGE gamble. No matter how many properties we looked at we always came back to Sinnamon Park. I achieved what I wanted!!!!

Guest WelshDebzs
I am curious...........

How have people decided where they were going to live? Did you have family here? Its where the work is????? How did you decide?

Hey Jo

If we are accepted and get our visa as OH is studying in Acacia Ridge we decided some around there but there is soooo many place to choose:laugh: OH had daughter in Vic but the course wasnt good there:cool: so Brisbane it is.

I have looked at sooo many places on google earth and realestate au to get a feel for the prices but wont really kow till we get there...

Debzsx:wub:

Guest cal

You are so right debz ,we had our heart set on Deception bay north side ,but after looking around we are near the bottom on the south side!!lol,,you will know a place 'is for you' when you se it.

Cal x