Places to Live

Guest WelshDebzs

Guest WelshDebzs

Hey Guys

We are hopefully moving to Brisbane Mar 09 OH is studying in Acacia Ridge:smile:

I have been looking and looking for a possble place to live and have come accross Marsden price seem very reasonable for renting. Anyone know what the area is like I was wondering why its so reasonable have checked out the high school and primary and they look great...

Any thoughts or info would be great

Debzsx:tongue:

I prefer Boronia Heights ,right next to the highway to get to Acacia Ridge,reasonable priced housing etc ,or better still Flagstone where i am ,lol,approx 25 mins to get to Acacia from here!

Cal x

Guest WelshDebzs
I prefer Boronia Heights ,right next to the highway to get to Acacia Ridge,reasonable priced housing etc ,or better still Flagstone where i am ,lol,approx 25 mins to get to Acacia from here!

Cal x

Thxs Cal

Have checked them both out look really great and the schools

Debzsx:wub:

Guest Mark and Jo

Hi Deb, we are out in the western suburbs! Cant help with Acacia Ridge - have only driven through it to get to a paint shop!!

Good Luck!

Going off track here but i found a place Samford,20 mins west of brissy(ish),samford village ,samford valley etc ,absolutely loved the place ,seemed so friendly,maybe a bit quiet at the moment but in another couple of years i bet its booming!

Cal x

Guest WelshDebzs
Going off track here but i found a place Samford,20 mins west of brissy(ish),samford village ,samford valley etc ,absolutely loved the place ,seemed so friendly,maybe a bit quiet at the moment but in another couple of years i bet its booming!

Cal x

Thxs Cal its another option

Lol Jo I have been warned not to live in the ridge as its quite industrial and has an used airport there...

I had been looking in quite a few areas including yours Cal and Jo its all within an 1hr of the college.

I like them all :eek:

Debzsx:wub: