queensland immigration

Guest jam jar

Guest jam jar

hi all

does anyone know the phone number for queensland immigration, (is there one?), ive looked everywhere and cant find one, ive phoned a the dept of immigrations enquiries phone number (dont know where thats based exactly) and they said you cant phone direct, (although ive heard that people have phone them!), when i phone the enquiries number they kept putting me through to different departments then just left me on hold for ages and never got back. i'm in adelaide at the moment and ive phoned SA immigration, but i really need to get through to queensland for some more info that i need, so does anyone know if there is a number, or do i just have to persevere with the enquiries line.

thanks joanna.

Guest tony and sheena

Hi Joanna

I have a letter here from Queensland Government regarding our State Spohnsorship, this is the number at the bottom of the page: +61 7 3405 6512

Website; www.migration.qld.gov.au

I don't know if that's what you're after, but if not they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Best of luck

Sheena

Guest jam jar

hi sheena

thanks for that, i thought there had to be one but just couldnt find it anywhere, i'll give them a call straight away.

thanks again, joanna.