Gold Coast rentals

Guest A brissie guy

Guest A brissie guy
Hi, I'm moving to gold coast for work & will need a place to rent for 1 person. I'll be working in southport & would like a place within walking distance to beach. Any advice is welcome. Also how is the traffic at Gold Coast? Thanks

Hi welcome to LIQ,

I personally do not know a lot about the Goldcoast, But you could look at Gumtree to see what may be available.. You will not normlly be able to get a long term rental until you arrive as you must view a property before renting from an agent. So I would suggest you look for short term rentals to start with and look for something more permanent when you arrive.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/

• 9 months later...
Guest strokeheard
Hi, I'm moving to gold coast for work & will need a place to rent for 1 person. I'll be working in southport & would like a place within walking distance to beach. Any advice is welcome. Also how is the traffic at Gold Coast? Thanks

hello I live San Diego and recently got a project in Gold coast. I am shifting along withmy family next month. DO you have some reliable rental market contacts? You seems to be experienced hand in this field so please guide me

Guest thehousehunters

Hi Brissy Guy, Southport is nice and you could look at finding somewhere at Surfers Paradise if you are looking to be right near the beach or close to the action. Depending on what time you start and finish work would determine if you will get stuck in traffic or not. Just remember the light rail is currently being built down that end so traffic at the moment is a little more than usual. However, again if you start work very early you'll probably miss all traffic however, if your working the Southport CBD its possible that transport to and from work during normal hours might be a better option.

If you need any more help, please message me.

The House Hunters

Guest thehousehunters
hello I live San Diego and recently got a project in Gold coast. I am shifting along withmy family next month. DO you have some reliable rental market contacts? You seems to be experienced hand in this field so please guide me

Hi Strokeheard

Living on the Gold Coast would also depend on where your working and what lifestyle requirements you have. There are some beautiful family/community living type areas and then you also have the beachside living.

If you have more detail i would be happy to suggest some suburbs for you and if you need any assistance you are welcome to message me.

The House Hunters

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thehousehunters
Hi yes you are able to secure a property while not in qld. As cal has mentioned u can have some look on your behalf and help you secure a property.

• 9 months later...
Hi guys..Maldives Resort hotel is one of the best hotels for the rent on the gold coast I say to you a superb advice that you may go there and hope the gold coast area for the rent is superb...