Furniture Rental

Guest Lisa Nother

Guest Lisa Nother

Hi, are there any short term furniture rental places in Brisbane? We'll have about 6-8 weeks without our furniture and we're not sure whether to try and rent the basics or buy them, or even to get a very short term furnished rental.

Lisa

Hi,

A lot of members when they move over here end up in holiday accommodation for the first few weeks then when they find a rental if nothing has arrived from home, its possible to purchase a furniture package that will fill a living room and bedroom for around $2000. Could be cheaper than renting furniture, others go to the garage sales and buy stuff from there to last few months. I suppose it will depend on how many in your family and what you will need to last until your own furniture arrives. But if you do want to rent furniture, just Google furniture rentals Brisbane and I am sure there will be a few to choose from.

Guest Lisa Nother

Thanks Colin, its only hubbie and I so we will probably be best spending the 2k on buying essentials that we can keep. I'll google furniture rentals and see what comes up.

Lisa

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Abel Furniture Rentals

Hi,

I'm also a migrant to Australia and had this issue when our family first arrived. Decided to set up a Brisbane furniture hire business to address this issue, check us out and we'll be happy to help with a wide range of furniture & appliances, short term rental or long term.

• 1 month later...