Seeking Young Professional Housemate - Brand New Apartments in Prime CBD Location

Guest bsum88

[TABLE=class: tblClpsePad, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=width: 99%]Am moving up from Melbourne for work and have submitted an application for a 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of the city - http://www.meriton.com.au/properties/soleil-apartments-brisbane-cbd/ located on 485 Adelaide St.

As such am looking for a young professional house mate with similar interests to occupy one of the rooms. You will have your own bathroom and I will fully furnish the unit apart from your room which you will have free reign to decorate/furnish. Am looking to rent the room for around $285 per wk.

Me - am a young accountant, aged 23, who is extremely clean, tidy and friendly. Also an avid fan of the gym, enjoy sports and love socializing.

If interested, please PM me

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by srp

• 4 years later...
Guest AdrianW

Hi,

Living with a total stranger can be uncomfortable. In your case though, there's no other options but to find someone who is also looking for a housemate to share with the expenses. Welcome to LIQ and be safe!

Cheers!