TV travel show......The great Australian Doorstep, visits Goondiwindi

Guest srp

On Saturday July 16th at 5pm on Channel 7two The travel show "The great Australian Doorstep" will be featuring Goondiwindi and surrounding area, The Museum I look after will be featured, they spent two days filming in the Museum so i expect it will last between 5 to 10 min. :huh:. I managed to stay out of the way when they were filming so hopefully i will not be seen!!!!!:wacko:.

So anyone who wants to see what a local History museum looks like in the outback now is your chance.

On Saturday July 16th at 5pm on Channel 7two The travel show "The great Australian Doorstep" will be featuring Goondiwindi and surrounding area, The Museum I look after will be featured, they spent two days filming in the Museum so i expect it will last between 5 to 10 min. :huh:. I managed to stay out of the way when they were filming so hopefully i will not be seen!!!!!:wacko:.

So anyone who wants to see what a local History museum looks like in the outback now is your chance.

Colin that's great news you are going to get fame at last!!

Please can you remind me as I don't want to miss it.

Kate

Great show, museum looked really nice, wasn't too sure about the guy playing with the till x

That Guy playing with the till was just keeping the young lad amused, did not even realise they filmed it, Thought i had got away with not being seen. :arghh:

Guest chocolot

I managed to watch the show, and what little of the museum we saw seemed interesting. Probably most of the film ended on the cutting room floor though.

One day we will get out that way

cheers