Jump to content

step child question

Guest dawn c

Recommended Posts

Guest dawn c

i need help..i live in france at the mo hoping to move to brisbane next year..i have 3 children my oldest aged 13 is from a previous marriage i was given a consent order to leave the uk and move to france 5 years ago..but the contact details mentions france so my agent is a bit concerned that the australian visa people will need more ..i will need to return to court to get this changed ..my problem is that my ex husband hasnt made contact with me or my daughter in the last 5 years ( his choice)..ideally we need his consent so i wrote to him ..as i thought he wont give it ..so i have to face court again ...has anybody gone through anything like this and what was the outcome ..my daughter is very upset and dosent want to see her father ...but we need to get this sorted before we proceed ..

any help advice will be great xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...