Specialist migration Insurance

Posted in: Blog by Rob on 31/10/2014

travel-insuranceWe’ve been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won’t cover you. In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.

* If you’re emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure.

* They offer travel insurance cover for travellers over 65. Cover for medical conditions.

* Go Walkabout travel insurance provide cover for student, gap year travellers and backpackers. Extreme sports and activities cover available.

* For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival.

Find out more information at

Click on a tab to select how you'd like to leave your comment
Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Flickr